Dennis Wilson is a legal practitioner admitted to practice in New South Wales, Australia. Dennis is entitled to practise as a legal practitioner in other Australian States and Territories by virtue of his New South Wales Practising Certificate, subject to the provisions of the corresponding laws of those States or Territories. Chambers in Sydney and an Office in Singapore where he attends regularly gives greater client attention and flexibility.
Mediation, Arbitration and Expert Determination each requires agreement. The general form of agreements are found under "Resources"
Links to examples of the agreements relevant to the various methods of ADR documents for the provision of legal services are here.
I provide services in the following areas:
- Environmental Law
- Local Government Law
- Land and Water Contamination
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Traffic Planning
- Land Resumption and Compensation
- Water Rights
- Licensing, including pollution and water
- Carbon Trading and Climate Change
- Administrative Law
- Encroachment of Buildings
- Land Law including Easements and Rights of Way
- Building, Construction and Infrastructure contract and documentation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance
- International Environmental Law
Alternate Dispute Resolution including: